Wednesday, July 1, 2009

He's Out!

All is well. He's done with the procedure but we're waiting for them to let us go back. He had a much smaller incident of paps but more issue from accumulating scar tissue. We're really happy about the disease being less aggressive in the past but do have concerns about this new issue which will be problematic for him.

Doc says wait til he gets a little older and we'll deal with it then. Waiting is hard. I don't want him to be self-conscious about his voice. I don't think anyone realizes how much of YOU your voice is until you deal with something like this.

He's so good and smart and funny and I'm worried people won't give him a chance.

Okay, I'll stop whining. We're actually very fortunate so for that I'm giving thanks. Who knows what the future will bring.

No comments: