Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat!

I was desperately trying to get the boys to pose for a nice picture on the front steps.  This was the best I could do before Tristan ran off.  Julius would not pose seriously for anything.  Here he is dressed as Indiana Jones except without the whip (ironically the whip was the whole reason he wanted the outfit and then he refused to bring it with him). I couldn't find a khaki shirt anywhere so ended up taking a white dress shirt and dying it with boiled coffee grounds.  Not bad, I say!

We got great compliments on the porch.  You can't tell it here, but it looks very cool with cobwebs and spiders and our cool lights.  We had creepy music going and after dark we turned on the fog machine which swirled mysteriously around the jack-o-lanterns.

I'm looking forward to next year already!

No comments: